Date(s) - 03/01/2018
7:30 am - 9:30 am
The Hotel at Kirkwood Center
You are cordially invited to join the Professional Women’s Network for a special event being held on Thursday, March 1, 2018.
We will hear from national keynote speaker and author, Kathleen Caldwell.
She will introduce you how to “Use Your Success Mind Power™ For Greater Wealth, Health, Energy and Fun!” You aspire to do more and enjoy more in your life. Yet procrastination, indecision, old habits and overwhelm can derail your best intentions. Fortunately, the solutions are within YOU!
At the PWN Annual Colleague Event, you will learn:
• Practical tools and techniques to be calmer and relaxed.– Get and stay in your focused Success Mind Power zone!
• Strengthen your internal “Get It Done” motivator!
• Increase your confidence and remove your fear of success.– Finally feel like a winner!
• Overcome obstacles, stop procrastinating and doubting yourself.– Finally break free of old habits that are holding you back in any area of your life.
• Learn how to reinforce and expand the success you are already experiencing! In her new book, “Success Mind Power ™”
Kathleen describes how athletes, entertainers, and world-class leaders have learned to tap into their Success Mind Power and how you can too!
Breakfast, networking, and check-in begin at 7:30 am; Kathleen will speak from 8:30 am – 9:30 am. This event is open to the public. Tickets are $35 for PWN Individual Members, $40 for Non-Members, and $350 to sponsor a table of 10.
Interested in learning about other sponsorship opportunities? Email, Elaina Kempin or call 319-560-2250 for more information.