Date(s) - 03/09/2017
7:30 am - 9:30 am
Cedar Rapids Marriott
You are cordially invited to join the Professional Women’s Network for a special event taking place on Thursday, March 9, 2017.
“Most of us know we own too much stuff. We feel the weight and burden of our clutter, and we tire of cleaning and managing and organizing. While excess consumption leads to bigger houses, faster cars, fancier technology, and cluttered homes, it never brings happiness. Rather, it results in a desire for more. It redirects our greatest passions to things that can never fulfill. And, it distracts us from the very life we wish we were living.”
During his presentation, Joshua will help you:
- Recognize the life-giving benefits of owning less
- Realize how all the stuff you own is keeping you from pursuing your dreams
- Craft a personal, practical approach to decluttering your home and life
- Experience the joys of generosity
- Learn why the best part of minimalism isn’t a clean house, it’s a full life
Breakfast, networking, and check-in begin at 7:30 am; Joshua will speak from 8:30 am – 9:30 am at the Cedar Rapids Marriott. This event is open to the public.