Professional Women’s Network 2023-2024 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
To further promote the Professional Women’s Network’s mission of “women helping women” the PWN Scholarship Foundation will award up to four (4) scholarships of approximately $500 for the academic year 2023-2024 to non-traditional students.
To qualify you must:
- (1) Be a resident of Iowa.
- (2) Be female.
- (3) Be a student who will be attending classes, during academic year 2023-2024 (special consideration will be given to non-traditional students, defined as women 21 years of age or older upon application deadline, who have or will return to school after an absence of at least three years).
- (4) Attend the PWN Scholarship Breakfast Celebration on Thursday, September 28, 2023. (*If schedule allows.)
- (5) Be working towards a vocational certification, associate degree, or first bachelor’s degree.
- (6) Attend an area educational institution listed below:
- Coe College
- Cornell College
- St. Luke's Medical Technology Program
- Mercy/St. Luke's School of Radiologic Technology
- Kirkwood Community College
- Mount Mercy University
- University of Dubuque
- University of Iowa
- University of Northern Iowa
- Hawkeye Community College
- *Or a collegiate institution that may not be listed above but that is within a 60-mile radius of Linn County, Iowa.
If you have any questions regarding this application please email : firstname.lastname@example.org