The PWN Scholarship Foundation
Established to financially assist non-traditional female students, the Professional Women’s Network Scholarship Foundation also provides recipients with encouragement and emotional support from the organization’s members.
Scholarships may be used by the recipients in any manner. Past recipients have used the funds to pay tuition, purchase books, cover the cost of childcare or transportation, among other things.
Women returning to college or seeking a post-secondary degree must meet the following requirements:
Must be a female resident of Iowa.
Must be a student who will be attending classes, either full or part-time, during the academic year.
Must be working towards a vocational certification, associate degree, or first bachelor’s degree at one of the educational institutions listed below.
- Coe College
- Cornell College
- Purdue University Global
- Hawkeye Community College
- Kirkwood Community College
- Mercy/St. Luke’s School of Radiologic Tech
- St. Luke’s Medical Technology Program
- Mount Mercy University
- University of Iowa
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Dubuque (Cedar Rapids location)
- A collegiate institution not listed above but located within a 60-mile radius of Linn County, Iowa.
Special consideration will be given to non-traditional students, defined as those at least 21 years old upon application deadline who have or will return to school after an absence of at least 3 years.